Friday, July 8, 2011

There's always a reason

Today was our last day of street ministry in the area we have been staying in. Tomorrow we move to a new city and will do programs during the day. 

At our first program this morning we were at a school. During the program I kept making eye contact with this one kid on a bike. He was older than the other kids and I felt that I should pray for him. But i'm a female and can't just walk up to an older guy so I asked Neil to talk to him. 

He started talking to him and I came up in the middle. I told him there was a reason why he was there to see the program and I wanted to pray for him. Neil translated and said that the guy said he wanted to get back to church. I believe Gods working in his life and this will be one day he won't forget.

Our last program was awesome.  There were a bunch of kids and adults and God was really ministering to people. Neil and I prayed for a woman with a few kids that was watching the program. When we finished she told us she believes God led her to watch our program because she was just walking the streets and ended up there. 

It was a great day! I can't wait to tell you more :)

2 comments:

  1. Bri it sounded like an amazing day there. God Bless You. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so Blessed when we read how God is using you and the team as you minister in El Salvador. It is incredible to hear how the Holy Spirit is using and leading you. "The Red Door" is a day that will be etched in our minds forever. We are so glad you pressed forward and listened to the Holy Spirit and were lead to pray for that woman behind the Red door. Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty. Praise God you can be lead by his Spirit. Miracles will happen upon your obedience and faith. We are praying for you and the team everyday.

    ReplyDelete