Today was awesome! We did a couple programs in the morning one was a high school and I got to give my testimony to a bunch of teens. Many wanted salvation which is a big deal because at that age they are very stand offish. We prayed and loved on them.
After lunch today we went to the river here in town. It was sooo much fun! We climbed the big rocks and were able to jump off. I did a couple flips and called it a day haha. Then I explored the river. We walked up the rapids on the sides and I found the biggest rock to climb I had to jump onto it from another rock and once I made it to the top I realized I had no idea how to get back down. It was great. Oh and I convinced 2 others to follow me. So I slid off into the rapids. We grabbed onto rocks and anything we could to catch our footing. No worries mom there was no waterfalls near us just rocks :) To say the least we survived.
My leader Kristal had something in her eye from the river and she couldn't open her eye when we were there. I took a look at it and didn't see anything in it but I told her to wash it out with some water. No success. So when we got back to the house she asked me to look at it again. She could open it but she was still in alot of pain. So I tried putting eye drops in.
Somebody called her while we were doing this so she was talking and she still wanted me to put more drops in.
I felt like I should pray for her because she was in so much pain. But I felt wierd because she was on the phone so I prayed in a low voice. Ashlyn another girl in my room started praying quietly too. After we finished praying Kristal interupted her phone call to say in English that her eye was better and what ever was irritating it came out. It was awesome to see God do something immediately! I was reminded of the verse:
"for where two or more are gathered in my name I will be among them." Mathew 18:20
Overall today was an awesome day I can't wait for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment