We made it across the border! It took a while but we're finally in Honduras. We left at 3am this morning and our leaders think we might get there around 8pm tonight so pretty much I'll be on this bus all day today. Honduras is extremely beautiful! There are mountains everywhere with valleys and rivers. We're headed to the coast so we'll get to see the ocean too!
I'm still sick but I think I'm getting better. It's the worst when toilet paper and tissues aren't readily available but Tyler I used your technique and sacrificed a shirt as a tissue.
Tomorrow we start ministry! I can't wait. Please keep me in your prayers :)
So far this journey that each of you started sounds something like in a movie. Lots of adventures; many things happening. I pray in the name of Jesus that your sinus leaves your body, that you receive complete healing by the power of his might. I rejoice to hear how people are responding to God's call. I'll continue to pray and may the Lord continues to use you and Neil and the rest of the group in a powerful mighty way. I love guys and you are so brave in what you are doing and what God is accomplishing through each of you. God bless you. with love, Suying
ReplyDeleteBri it was so good to read your blog and know that you made it. We can't wait to hear the amazing things that God did while you were ministering in Honduras. We hope you are feeling better. Like the new use for a T-Shirt,never thought of one like that before. Love to you and your team. God Bless, love Mom and Dad
ReplyDelete