So I'm sitting in the airport in San Salvador my flight leaves in about an hour. I'm sorry for not blogging for the past week we thought my iPod was stolen off the bus, about an hour before I left the camp someone said they found it. Yay!
Ahhh this week was so incredible! I was able to work with my home church and a team from Ohio. God was working and still is! Even in the subway here God put someone in my path and I prayed for him in the center of subway. Good times!
I can't wait to see everyone from home! I miss you all so much! I'm not going to lie more than anything I would stay here for a while longer with out a thought but I know God has big plans to accomplish once I get home. So I'm prepared for change and pray that God never let's me get comfortable with where I am in life.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and support I really really appreciate your love. I can't wait to tell you about some future plans :)
No comments:
Post a Comment