Monday, June 28, 2010

A real bed


Yesterday we did dramas through out the rain and went to a church service that night where again we performed In the Days of Noah. We packed everything up early and went into the mountainous areas to do some programs. Our bus got stuck again so we had to get out to get it off the incline. We were able to go into the markets for a little bit before the church service and I got to hold an anaconda. Don´t worry mom I took some pictures! I think you will enjoy them haha. After the service we drove back to the lake campus we were staying at before and I got to sleep on a mattress! Oh it was a good day haha. It was nice to get a good nights sleep after a long week of being sick and working all day. I got a legit shower today too! We moved back into San Salvador this morning because we will be leaving for Nicaragua on Wednesday. Our plans changed a little bit and instead of going for ten days we will be there for 3 weeks. So I might not have internet connection for a while. If I can contact Tyler I´ll tell him to update the blog to let you know that I made it. Its a 9 hour bus ride and we leave at 3 in the morning. I heard its going to be a hard core trip so keep me in your prayers. I miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    I am glad I got to talk to you earlier, before you ran out of minutes. I got your message on facebook, and I wondered what went wrong. Have a great trip and do many awesome things! I love you.

    ReplyDelete