So today was a ministry free day which is pretty sweet if you ask me. After working hard all week you get time to chill and relax which is much needed. The beaches here are black because of volcanic ash and the water was extremely warm. There was a decent riptide that took a few people out but the locals are used to it and they came to their rescue. Kristal and I rented some surf boards and we went out. I started to surf a little bit last summer so I'm still kind of new at it. But I got up a few times! I can't wait to get back home to surf. The beach wasn't to far away and it was in a good area. We just got back a little while ago and are getting ready for dinner. Tomorrow will be our last day in the city then we go back to the lake house to go through some training.
"Be still, and know that I am God."
No comments:
Post a Comment