Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Wichita Kansas
I made it to Kansas. I have been traveling since 1030 last night. Hands down worst experience of my life. I left at 1030 in Austin to go to Dallas where I had a 4 hour lay over. Of course there were no seats so I ended up on the floor for hours. A guy ended up sitting next to me who proved to be a security threat then he switched his tickets to be on my bus so he could sit next to me. I didn't sit with him thank God and I made it after 7 more hours. So now I am in my hotel and I plan to sleep until my flight at 5am tomorrow. Kansas is very flat with tons of wheat haha I'm sure Tyler's looking forward to living out here. If I can't update my blog once I am in El Salvador I might be able to buy a pre paid phone and Tyler might have to update my blog for me. If this is my last time updating I want to thank everyone who is supporting me whether it be through prayers, love, or finances I really apprecite it! I can't wait to make it home to tell everyone about my adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment