Monday, June 28, 2010

Steep streets


On Thursday we did some more programs and went into schools. Our bus got stuck on one of the roads. We had to get out and push it so it could make it off of an incline. The area that we were in was absolutely breathe taking. I guess we were pretty high up in the mountains because we were in a cloud. There were times where you couldn´t see more than ten feet in front of you. We were out in a field during the cloud covering and it was creepy because people would go in and out of the white mist. A car back fired a couple times and we thought it was gun shots hahaha as far as we know it was not. I´m pretty sure that was the night I started to get sick which lasted until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment