I need prayer. This Monday we have a team coming in from Kentucky and we're headed up into the mountains. We will be around 5 hours away from Managua in a little town called Rio Blanco. There has been a lot of talk about how rough this trip will be and I need prayer. God designated me to be on this trip so I know we will be in his hands. I'm here for a reason so please don't worry about me. I love you guys so much and I can't wait to see you all when I get home safely.
Acts 4:31
and when they had prayed the place in which they gathered together was shaken and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and continued to speak the word of God with boldness
Praying for you Bri!! You are making such a difference in the lives of every person you interact with and even people here at home and we read your blog and our pushed from our comfort zones by your boldness and eagerness to serve no matter what the cost! You're amazing!
ReplyDelete