
I made it to New Mexico! There were a number of stops along the way and they didn't exactly transfer my luggage from Missouri but I made it safely. Yesterday we traveled to Madrid which is a small town about an hour away. It's where Wild Hogs the movie was filmed. It is very tiny! Along the way we saw mountains and brush that looked like it was straight out of a magazine. It is gorgeous out here. We also found some snakes! Well they weren't exactly alive but I picked them up and threw them in the trunk. We went to the store to by a jar and we decided to preserve the heads. Oh it was an interesting day. Now we have a snake head paper weight? Happy Father's Day Dad! Today we went to a waterfall in an Indian reservation. Again it was so beautiful. We climbed the falls a little bit then we headed to Soda Springs where there are hot springs and caves to climb in which we did of course! I'm still set on the time back home (I'm two hours behind you guys). I am exhausted and plan to relax tonight. Thank you for your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment