This is my last day at home until July 24th. I have so much to do today! I leave tomorrow morning to go to New Mexico to see my sister for a week. I then leave from New Mexico to go to Kansas to see Tyler pitch. He will be there for two months! Then I leave from Kansas to go to my mission trip that starts off in El Salvador. It will be a very busy summer to say the least. I hope I can update everyone through this blog. Thank you so much for your love and support!
I have saved this blog in my "favorites" so I will check in on it often. I look forward to hearing all about your adventures in World Warriors!! You are doing your part of The Great Commission!! We are praying for you and I can't wait until we meet up in El Salvador!! God Bless! Going to miss you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Marco! I can't wait to see you guys too its going to be awesome :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything babe, I am going to miss you. You are doing something truly awesome. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love you Bri have a good time. I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteMom
You made it! Just not your luggage. Maybe tomorrow? There are plenty of stores there. Next time I guess carry it on. Love you!!! Mom
ReplyDeleteHey Bri come across any black snakes today? Watch out for antelopes there, or bears, who knows what you'll find today...Can't wait to hear the stories. Love you, Mom
ReplyDeleteHey Bri can't wait to hear about everything you are doing in El Salvador. Write to us if you can. We are praying for you and your Missions work there. We love you and we miss you. Love Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteHi Bri. Love you and we are praying for you daily. Glad to hear you made it out of the wicked riptide in San Salvador. Maybe next time you could just lay in the Sun and get a great tan. Love Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear from you late last night. I thought you were Gab and I realized it was you after you said you were OK and not to worry. I hadn't heard from you in awhile and it was so good to hear your voice again. Can't wait to see you in 10 days. Take care and I send my love to you. Love Mom
ReplyDelete